You recently purchased a mobile phone and it is not working properly. Write a letter of complaint to the Sales Manager of Apple.



Sender's Address

Leave one line

Date

Leave one line

The Sales Manager
Apple Pvt. Ltd.
Paschim Vihar

Leave one line

Sub:- COMPLAINT FOR FAULTY MOBILE

Sir
         I regret to inform that the mobile phone I purchased of your company is malfunctioning.

Last month I purchased a mobile phone of apple from your Company's Showroom in Paschim Vihar with vide receipt number 148. It worked well for two weeks. After that it started giving trouble. It was not working properly. The sound quality is poor. The front and back camera is not clear. The video calling quality is poor. When it is switched on it makes some sound with vibration. I was assured of trouble free service but when I made complaint telephonically, I was given no response. As the mobile phone is within warranty period it should either be replaced or repaired. If my problem fails to arrest your attention I shall be constrained to knock the doors of the Consumer Court.

Hoping for early redressal of my grievances.

Yours truly
(Name)